Elder Gundersen Transferred
My name is Elder Gundersen. I'm from American Fork, Utah and I am the oldest of four kids. Serving a mission was in my plans since the time I was very young. I received my call to serve in the Maryland Baltimore Mission just after completing my Freshman year at BYU. When I received my call to Baltimore, there wasn't a place I would rather have been sent. (No - seriously) I was over joyed.
I have now been out for almost two years (unfortunately - wishing I still had more mission time) and have loved it all - from the streets of Baltimore to the rural parts of the Columbia 1st Ward. The best part of sharing the gospel and serving a mission is the people you meet and the conversion that takes place - in yourself and those you serve. Sharing the blessings of the Atonement and teaching Faith and Repentance honestly bring me the most joy. My life has been so blessed by the Gospel.
So, what's next after the mission? I'll go back to school at BYU and continue the work of Salvation there - just in a different way. I'm planning on being an Information Systems Major, but we'll see when I get there.
No comments:
Post a Comment